Power Ionizer Chamber Replacement
The Power Ionizer Chamber Replacement holds the copper and silver that is released into your swimming pool.
About Power Ionizer Chamber
When the red colored Power Ionizer system light turns on, you'll know it is time to change the Power Ionizer Replacement Chamber.
- x1 Power Ionizer Chamber
- x1 1.5″ Flat Gasket — In-Ground Pool
Swimming pool ionizers reduce the use of chemicals like chlorine. Shock and test your pool water on a weekly basis.
- Replacement Chamber for The Main Access Power Ionizer System.
- Fits the Main Access Power Ionizer system and Perma Salt System
- The Power Ionizer Chamber lasts 1—2 swim seasons depending on your climate and the bather load
- We recommend to replace the chamber yearly to ensure proper function
- The Ion Electrode Chamber is designed for swimming pools up to 40,000 gallons
The Power Ionizer Chamber is not a filter or a cartridge. It is the pipe chamber tube that holds the copper and silver electrode bars that are dispersed into the swimming pool water.
Be aware, knockoff, non-OEM; ionizer chambers are floating around for sale on the internet. Even on popular sites!
Because of this, we can only support purchases made on this web site. If you believe you have received a non-OEM chamber, please contact us.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 4 × 3 in|
Above-Ground Pool, Hot Tub/Spa, In-Ground Pool