The Power Ionizer swimming pool ionizer releases copper and silver ions into your swimming pool water killing bacteria, algae, viruses, and diseases. The Power Ionizer provides your family with a clear, healthy, and sparkling swimming environment saving you time and money!
- Sanitizes and Kills Algae, bacteria, and viruses up to 40,000 Gallon Pools
- Reduces Chlorine Usage to only 0.4ppm a day
- Does not alter pH or total alkalinity levels
- Eliminates Odors like Chlorine
- No More Skin Irritation and Red Eyes
- Keeps Swimsuits like New
- One Knob Operation
- Temperature Display visible up to 50 feet
- FREE Test Kit
- 25 foot 110V Transformer Plugin
For in-ground pools and above-ground pools.
2 in stock
The Power Ionizer highly reduces the use of chemicals like chlorine. It uses copper and silver found in the Power Ionizer Replacement Chamber and releases these ions into your pool to provide advanced quality pool water and only require to be “shocked” on a weekly basis. The main unit will last you years, maybe decades depending on the environment and the replacement chamber will last you and your family a full swimming season. You’ll know it is time to change the Power Ionizer Replacement Chamber when the Power Ionizer light turns on.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 4 in|
- The most important component of pool water is pH. If pH is above 7.6, the result is cloudy water. If pH is below 7.2, objects in the pool will corrode and swimmers may experience skin irritation. Alkalinity helps keep your pH level from fluctuating. Calcium hardness prevents corrosion and cloudy water. The Power Ionizer is pH neutral.
In the event that you need to quickly raise copper levels, copper algaecides will do the job. As the intent is to raise the copper levels rapidly, it is best to lower the power level on your Power Ionizer until the pool is stable. Excess copper may cause staining.
Bromine compounds actually consist of about 1/3 chlorine anyway. You can not stabilize bromine, so it is used up in about 2 hours in an outdoor pool. Bromine is also more expensive than chlorine and still burns the eyes and irritates the skin.
Q What are the operational costs of this pool ionizer? answer nowAsked on June 17, 2018 3:42 pmA
Depending on the factors like climate and weather, the Power Ionizer Replacement Chamber lasts 1—2 swimming seasons. The electrical consumption is less than a penny a day. Other costs are dependant on the water testing methods used and the price of "shocking" the water.
Q Is the Power Ionizer more safe than using chemicals in a swimming pool? answer nowAsked on June 17, 2018 3:38 pmA
Approximately all of the chemicals used to purify your swimming pool, spa, or hot tub are corrosive and usually toxic. Many of the swimming pool chemicals are believed to cause cancer, and are being observed to see if they are Carcinogenic. Silver and copper are both safe and can be used in drinking water as well as swimming pool water in quantities substantially greater than the requirement for purification.